Delivering 360° marketing solutions across a range of industries.
Go To Market
Our experience in navigating the best route in market path, allows us to review existing resources, understand existing portfolio and develop tactical plan to deliver sales.
We develop compelling and inspiring brand strategies recommendations that address your business growth. Our focus is differentiation and relevance as key drivers.
Through customer insights we create effective communications, media plan, optimum execution, and measure impact to deliver on key progress indicators.
Sponsorship & Rights
Working with rights holders and properties, we integrate our team’s experience in optimizing ROI. We drive revenue through strategic consultation and selling sponsorship assets and ensure 100% utilization of brand assets.
of sports news sector's
media publicity covered
Global audience reached
through linear distribution
Rumble In Dar Series.
The RUMBLE IN DAR series provides the platform to crown the next generation of African super stars, winning the hearts and minds of the continent – all against the backdrop of the sponsor’s brand, hence one of the best brand activations. This is a brand asset developed by Jackson Group in-house.
Develop an international brand that positions Tanzania as the boxing center for Africa. Deliver unparallel brand engagement and experience for partner brands to ensure high ROI on the sponsorship of Rumble in Dar Series.
- 150+ Global audience reach through linear distribution and FTA via boxing platforms worldwide.
- Reached of 32 countries in Africa via DSTV Plus TV distribution .exclusively for Africa.
- Digital Channels reached 130 million, 659,000 interactions, 411,000 Shares.
- In a month period, Rumble in Dar recorded 54% of sports news sector’s media publicity.
Coral, the largest selling brand in Tanzania, is an intrinsic part of decorating that precedes every major celebration in life. Coral has gained its reputation as a value-for-money quality brand.
Our engagement included creating a brand tool kit which included re-positing the Coral brand on the market. We developed new campaign launch plans and implemented through the line campaign across all markets. The campaign included a digital led approach to marketing with through the line assets to support the new positioning.
- Developed the Coral Paint “Lazima Iwe Coral” campaign.
- Reposition the Coral the No.1 choice for paint in Tanzania.
- Launched a 360 campaign with new positioning of Coral paint across 3 countries.
from USSD to Web
M-Bet is one of the leading betting companies in the Sub-Saharan region. They operate across 5 markets including Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, DRC, and Uganda. In 2020, the global pandemic hit the globe impacting live sports including football. This led to the shrinking of revenues across the betting industry.
Our engagement included re-branding the M-bet brand across 5 markets, launching alternative revenue streams and accelerating growth in the Sportsbook portfolio. We managed to launch Quick Games in 3 markets and Simulated Reality League in all 5 markets. We developed launch plans and implemented through the line campaign across all markets.
- 110% recovery of Revenue from pre-Covid 19 numbers by November 2020
- 4.5 x Growth in revenue within 4 Months
- 200% Growth in acquisition driven by QUICK Games within 30 days
State Aviation Ltd.
State Aviation is a unique non-scheduled helicopter service provider launched in early 2020. The company focuses on tourism, medical evacuations, logistics, and special missions across Tanzania. Since its launch, they have been able to establish the company as the go-to provider for aviation services for multiple sectors in Tanzania by offering state-of-the-art equipment and expertise.
Establish State Aviation as the leading provider for aviation service in Tanzania. Develop the website and social media pages including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Focus is to create awareness amongst the target market and develop an always on engagement to establish the brand.
- Launched the State Aviation Website with SEO optimisation
- Established all key Social Media Channels
- Executed multiple thought leadership press campaigns for State Aviation
- Developing new Product for Emergency Medical Evacuation.
Halotel launched in Tanzania with a strong rural to urban strategy offering fast 4G services. With strong competition from existing top telecom players, Halotel had a challenge in breaking the existing “community advantage” and capturing the Youth. The competition was expensive and quality was a challenge.
We developed a 360 acquisition campaign that highlighted the key strengths of the new network. With lowers pricing, no drop-off calls, and faster data:
Switch to Halotel. It just makes sense!
- 3 Months Campaign ran between April and June 2017.
- Customer growth 500,000 Customer Base March 2017 – 3,499 Million
- Customer Base June 2017 – 3,988 Million